Peas are a powerhouse of nutrition and strong anti-oxidants. Peas have such high quality protein that they are now added to many meals and commercial protein products. In taste pea tendril microgreens are slightly sweet, with a mild bitter aftertaste, and they have a nutty undertone. The leaves have a texture similar to spinach, although not as delicate. Pea tendrils add freshness and a little crunch to dishes with rich and earthy flavors.
Peas microgreens are low fat but high everything else. They contain protein, fiber, omega-3 and micronutrients. Rich in folate, carbohydrates, vitamin A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6.
- Help prevent stomach cancer
- Slows aging
- Prevents wrinkles
- Enhance the immune system
- Helps protect from Alzheimer
- Protects from Osteoporosis
- Contributes to regulate blood sugar level
- Prevents from arthritis
- Reduces bad cholesterol
- Beneficial for weight management
- Helps keep bones healthy
- Relieves constipation
- Has Anti-inflammatory properties