Radish is well known all around the world. In ancient Greece, people believed that radish lowered the impact of alcohol. This has not been proven recently. The radish microgreens are very nutritious and popular. Many variety of radish are available with different colour from ranges of red-pink-purple to yellow and green. The radish microgreen is crispy and its taste is sweet and pleasantly peppery also.
The radish microgreen is a good source of vitamin C, energy and carbohydrates. It also contains zinc, potassium, folate, manganese, copper, sodium, phosphorus, dietary fiber, niacin, riboflavin, vitamin B1 & B6, calcium, iron, magnesium and so much more.
- Natural diuretic
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
- Detoxifying food
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Help prevent lungs cancer
- Recommended in jaundice treatment
- Contributes to purify the blood
- Beneficial for weight management
- Proven to be beneficial in urinary disorders
- Helps with constipation
- Contribute to cleanse the body
- Soothes the digestive system
- Relieves congestion, good for allergies, infections or colds