Cress is a very nutritious microgreen with great revitalizing power recognized for hundreds of years. Cresson seeds were discovered in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs. Cress is widely used in India and Europe. This culinary and healing microgreen has a tangy, peppery taste similar to mustard. It is recommended to consume this microgreen fresh or in juices to preserve its beneficial properties.
This is an excellent source of carotene, manganese, copper, iron, fiber, calcium, vitamins B1, B2, B6, C and E. Also contains more sulfur and sodium that most vegetables.
- Improve memory and mental function
- Develops bone and teeth health
- Improves fertility and sexual energy
- Help prevent the onset of lung cancer in smokers
- Protects the body cells from damage caused by free radicals
- Prevents the development of cardiovascular disease
- Contributes to prevent high blood pressure
- Enables the immune system
- Promotes better digestion
- Prevent anemia and scurvy
- Helps stop toothache
- Beneficial for maintaining healthy skin
- Minimize eczema
- Good for diabetes because its regular consumption lowers the sugar level.
- Improves eyesight and healthy eyes